Wheeler Engineering Professional Reticle Levelling System
The Wheeler Engineering® Professional Reticle Levelling System (PRLS) is a precision tool designed to allow a scope to be perfectly levelled on any firearm with ease. CNC machining, factory adjustment calibration set screws, anodized aluminium construction and a protective moulded case put the PRLS in a class of its own. The system is comprised of two machined aluminium level housings calibrated to their integrated levels.
The Barrel Clamp Level is attached to the gun's barrel while the smaller Reference Level is placed on scope base, bottom half of a ring or other flat surface perpendicular to the vertical axis of the gun. The gun is then rotated until the Reference Level is aligned. The tuning adjustment knob on the Barrel Clamp Level is then turned until its level is centred to match the Reference Level. At this point, the Barrel Clamp Level is calibrated to the gun’s axis. The scope can be installed loosely and the Reference Level placed on top of the scope’s turret cap. The scope is rotated until the Reference Level is aligned with the Barrel Clamp Level and then simply secured in place. The Wheeler PRLS is the most effective instrument available for precision scope alignment.
- Includes 2 machined aluminium level housings calibrated to their integrated levels
- Barrel clamp level has non-marring pads to protect the gun & apos’ finish
- Barrel clamp level is adjustable to fit around even the largest diameter barrels, including shotguns
- Reference level has magnetic bottom for stability
- Each level has an integrated bubble level for precise measurement