Redding Ultramag Single Stage Reloading Press
“The largest and strongest press available for the toughest reloading chores…”
At a glance you will see what sets the Ultramag apart from all other reloading presses: the unique location of its compound leverage system. Unlike other reloading presses which connect the linkage to the lower half of the press, the Ultramag’s leverage system is connected to the top of the press frame. This allows you to develop literally tons of pressure without the usual concern about press frame deflection
The Ultramag features a huge 4-3/4” frame opening and 4-1/8” of usable ram stroke, making it ideal for loading oversized cartridges such as the old Sharps “Buffalo Cartridges” and British “Nitro-Express” rounds.
Its unique long link compound leverage system has more mechanical advantage over a greater distance than any other reloading press on the market. This makes “child's play” of difficult case forming operations.
- The frame is constructed of high grade cast iron for strength, long life and wear resistance
- Four mounting holes provide rigid mounting
- Offset handle is out of the way for all reloading operations
- All linkage pins are heat treated, precision ground and in double shear
- Steel adapter bushing accepts standard 7/8"-14 threaded dies and is removable for use with oversized dies
- Frame with bushing removed accepts 1-1/4" - 12 die threads
- "Smart" primer arm that moves in and out of position with ram travel
- “Spent primer collection system”
Note: Any additional items shown are for illustrative purposes and are not included. Shell holders available to purchase separately.