Redding Type S Bushing Neck Sizer 3-Die Set, 20 PPC
Type S - Bushing Style Neck Sizing Die
Provides reloaders with a simple means to precisely control case neck size and tension.
- Uses interchangeable sizing bushings available in .001" increments.
- The adjustable decapping rod allows positioning the bushing to resize only a portion of the neck length if desired.
- Concentricity is enhanced by the ability of the resizing bushing to self-centre on the case neck.
- The decapping rod is supplied with a standard size button. This is especially useful for reloaders who are using commercial brass as is.
- A decapping pin retainer is also supplied with most Type S - Bushing Dies except 17 and 20 Cal. This enables neck sizing without the use of the size button for those who sort and/or turn case necks for uniformity
Body Dies are designed to full length resize the case body and bump the shoulder position for proper chambering without disturbing the case neck. They are made without internal parts and intended for use only to resize cases which have become increasingly difficult to chamber after repeated firing and neck sizing.
Bullet Seater Die
The seating die includes a bullet guide, built-in crimp ring and the proper seating plug.
Case Hardened Steel
Die Types Included:
Type S - Neck Bushing Die (with decapping / expander unit)
Standard Bullet Seating Die
Plastic Storage Box and Spare Decapping Pin
Notes: Shell holder and Neck Sizing bushing Not Included