Redding Slant Bed Concentricity Gauge with Large Dial Indicator
The unique ergonomic design of the Redding Slant Bed Concentricity Gauge improves precision and ease of use. A fixed vertical indicator stand places the indicator face at the ideal sight angle of 30Â° and eliminates the possibility of off-centre readings.
The Redding "Slant Bed" design moves the bearing surface down and away from the user, making case rotation easier and more precise. Precision stainless steel bearings provide single point contact with the cartridge case. Linear adjustement for various cartridge lengths is simplified with bearing sliders mounted on stainless steel guide ways.
- Ergonomic Design - ready to Use - Shipped complete w/dial indicator
- Fixed indicator position - eliminates set-up errors
- precision stainless steel bearings mounted on linear guide ways will accept any cartridge case from 17 Hornet to 408 Cheytac
- Supplied with non-skid rubber feet or use the direct mounting holes
- May be easily converted to left hand arrangement