Redding Full Length Sizing Die, 300 WSM
The quality and accuracy of your reloaded ammunition depends largely on the quality of the equipment you use to assemble it.
Your choice of reloading dies should not be a casual one. Your dies literally shape the quality and function of your reloads. Because they are so important, Redding give them a lot of attention.
- Redding use the finest alloy steels obtainable.
- Dies are machined on Hardinge Super-Precision® lathes capable of holding the tightest tolerances in the industry.
- Redding guarantee their dies to produce ammunition that will properly fit any standard (SAAMI) chamber, regardless of action type.
- To maintain tolerances and guarantee that your dies will last a life-time, they are heat treated in atmospherically controlled furnaces.
- All dies are hand polished for smooth, flawless functioning, inspected,and are ultrasonically cleaned before packaging.
- The die box is a handy cartridge loading block and storage package. Inside is a spare decapping pin, hex wrench, and a place for your shell holder!
All Redding dies use the industry standard 7/8-14 threaded bodies. Many products that Redding produce are uniquely Redding, most have evolved by listening to the needs and desires of their customers and helping them solve specific problems.
Full Length Sizing Die
The full length resizing die contains a decapping rod assembly with a neck expander (size button). This die resizes the case body, shoulder and neck so that a resized case fits a chamber of minimum SAAMI dimensions.
Material: Case Hardened Steel
Die Type: Full Length Sizer Die (with decapping/expander unit)
Notes: Shell Holder not Included