RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure III
The Uniflow-III Powder Measure is the most accurate Uniflow that RCBS has ever produced. The UPM-III throws consistently accurate charges reload after reload. The exacting tight tolerance allow powder to pour uniformly from the measuring cylinder and into a case, thereby eliminating the hazards of overloads caused by clogging when charges are dumped. The UPM-III changes easily from charge to charge of the same powder type without having to empty the powder hopper. The NG resistant anti-static threaded hopper is large enough to hold half a pound of extruded powder or one-third pound of flake powder. New on the UPM-III is the ability to use one metering cylinder and rotor for both rifle and pistol to throw charges from 0.5 grains to 95 grains. The new threaded hopper makes disassembly for cleaning quick and easy.
Note: The UPM-III Powder Measure should be used in conjunction with an accurate powder scale for setting the original charge and for checking charges occasionally during the run. Not for use with Black Powder.
- -Machined reference surfaces for exacting tight tolerances allowing for a dispensing range of- 0.5-95 grains- 0.1 grain to 0.3 grain accuracy- NG Resistant, anti-static hopper
- Numbered measuring screw is used for reference to find a given charge at a later date
- The measuring cylinder has precision ground surfaces and slides into the honed main casting for a precision fit
- One metering cylinder and rotor for both rifle and pistol
- threaded hopper for easily dis-assembly and quick cleaning
- Standard 7/8-inch–14 threads
- Stand plate is drilled for easy mounting on a bench or under a reloading die lock ring
- Includes two drop tubes for 22 calibre and up
- Capable of accurately measuring all three major powder types—ball, cylindrical and flake
- Cuts cylindrical powders so a precise charge can be obtained
- Cylinder capacity from 0.5 to 95 grains