K+M Professional Flash Hole Uniformer Standard 0.080"
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
In cartridge manufacturing, the flash hole is "punched" into the brass. While this is the least expensive method, it has many shortcomings and inconsistencies. The flash holes, therefore, are of different sizes and shapes. The most detrimental to accuracy are the irregular "breakouts" and "burrs" on the inside. This will cause "shot-to-shot" differences in Primer "Flame Fronts", causing inconsistent pressure/velocity and, thereby, loss of accuracy. Bench Rest Shooters have been uniforming flash holes since 1969 and the K+M flash hole uniformer is a great way to ensure flash holes are uniform and consistent across your cases.
- Reams / deburrs / chamfers
- Provides case centering / alignment
- Uniforms to pre-set, controlled depth (Independent of case length)
- Screw-on, replaceable, cutter
- One tool fits all standard rifle and pistol calibres
- Made of steel and brass; no aluminum or plastic
- Tool also available for P.P.C./ B.R. calibres please specify