Forster Full Length Sizer and Ultra Micrometer Seater Die Sets
Forster Bench Rest Reloading Dies provide the reloader with the ability to produce concentric rounds over and over again. Each die is manufactured from the high quality steel carefully machined to very close tolerances. The dies are hand polished both before and after the heat-treating process to guarantee an extra smooth finish. All Forster reloading dies feature their Forster Cross Bolt Die Locking Ring that tightens the two ends of the split ring instead of tightening a hex screw directly onto the threads of the die body. Forster full length sizers feature their E-Z case neck expander system - a Forster exclusive.
And because they offer maximum flexibility, most reloaders start their collection of Bench Rest dies with full length sizers. The die sizes the case neck and body, sizes shoulder to set headspace (length), deprimes, and expands the case neck.
Machined by hand with one-piece reamers. The exclusive elevated "E-Z" out expander ball system makes the difference in this sizing die.
The Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die is a non-crimping style seater die (except for the 30-30) that holds the bullet and case in perfect alignment while the bullet is press-fit seated.
A handy micrometer adjusts the bullet seating depth to your specifications. After you have seated your bullet close to the desired depth and measured it, simply adjust the Micrometer stem up or down to the desired depth and the cartridge will be exactly the length you need.
- Includes all the popular straight line seating features of the original Bench Rest Seater Die plus an ultra-accurate Micrometer for adjusting bullet seating depth
- Micrometer allows fine-tuning in either direction; easily adjustable to .0005"
- Gradations at increments of .001" are clearly marked
- Eliminates much of the trial and error that was once associated with seating accurate rounds
- Bright, white markings make micrometer easy to read
Case Hardened Steel
Die Types Included:
Full Length Sizer Die (with decapping / expander unit)
Bench Rest Ultra Micrometer Bullet Seater Die
Notes: Shell holder Not Included