Forster Accu-Ring Die Lock Ring 7/8"-14 Thread
The Forster Accu-Ring is a Sizer/Seater cross-bolt die lock-ring which provides reference marks in increments of thousandths of an inch (0.001”).
- Sizer die (primary use) – Designed mainly for sizing dies, the Accu-Ring helps you zero in on what you want the headspace length of your cases to be.
- Bullet Seater die (secondary use) – The Accu-Ring also allows you to make fine adjustments to bullet seating depths.
Notice: The distance of 0.001” is the distance between a long and short reference mark as shown in Figure 1. This distance indicates the up or down adjustment of the die in the Co-Ax® Reloading Press. Actual up or down movement of the die is 0.000998” per reference mark, which, for all intents and purposes, is one thousandth of an inch (0.001”).
- Easy-to-use cross bolt connects the two ends of the ring instead of a traditional screw design that tightens directly into the threads of the die, resulting in a more precise mating of the lock ring threads to the die threads
- Provides a more reliable alignment with no canting, and no damage to the die threads, which remain undamaged
- Tightening or loosening the steel cross bolt screw requires only a 7/64" hex key (Allen wrench)
- Fits standard 7/8"-14 thread dies from most manufacturers