AIM Range Shooting Mat, 1800 x 900mm
The Aim Range Shooting Mat ticks ALL the boxes!
It’s extra-large – a generous 180 cm x 90 cm to be exact – so you can sprawl out without finding your knee or elbow in the mud. And yet, this huge mat gathers up so easily when you want to move location, folding concertina-style into thirds when you lift it by the webbing handles.
It is 100% waterproof on its seamless, rubberised underside to protect you from rising ground moisture and slightly padded for your comfort. You can still use a back rest (sandbag) on the mat and your gun will be perfectly stable. You can tie down this mat at the corners via its webbing loops – so you won’t be fighting the curling edges of your shooting mat in the wind any longer!
It has clear score card pockets on the top panel and these hinge up/Velcro close so you can enter your score with one hand! AIM has even put two of these pockets on the mat to make it convenient for left or right-handed shooters!
The AIM Range Shooting Mat comes complete with its own shoulder bag. This is handy for storing the massive mat when it’s not in use, reducing it down to a manageable 60 cm x 50 cm x 8 cm. If your mat gets muddy on a shooting course, you can also pop it into the shoulder bag and protect your jacket. This is ideal for any serious target or rough shooter!
- Main compartment features three adjustable weapon-securing straps and reinforced stock support pocket to fix the rifle in position. Cordura® lined for tear-resistance.
- >Padded internal protection along main zip to cushion rifle and optics inside.
- Strong zips throughout with protective zip flaps to keep out rain, sand and dust particles.
- Zip on main compartment opens around three sides for easy access and side release clips provide extra security when closed.
- Double-stitched seams throughout.
- All handles are Box-X stitched for strength and stability.
- Two large external utility pockets zip open around three sides for easy access and swallow an unbelievable amount of kit (see below for sizes).
- Wide padded shoulder straps with heavy duty metal carabiners.
- Internal cleaning rod sleeve.
- Drag hood to prevent debris fouling the barrel.
- The bag can be carried in three ways offering greater flexibility in use:
- as a rucksack. Padded straps with waist and sternum belts for stability in motion. Strong metal carabiners on the shoulder straps offer further strength to the bag. The straps can be neatly packed away, tucked inside a zipped compartment when not in use.
- as a grip bag. A webbing handle is positioned midway along the bag, providing a well-balanced option for moving it horizontally.
- via the webbing handle on the back of the bag (above the rucksack strap compartment). The bag can be dragged along the ground in classic drag bag mode. Alternatively, you can hold the bag securely vertically upright for moving along narrow corridors.