Redding Type S Bushing Full Length Sizer Die, 6MM BR (Norma)
Type S - Bushing Style Full Length Sizing Die
Provides reloaders with a simple means to precisely control case neck size and tension.
- Uses interchangeable sizing bushings available in .001" increments.
- The adjustable decapping rod allows positioning the bushing to resize only a portion of the neck length if desired.
- Concentricity is enhanced by the ability of the resizing bushing to self-centre on the case neck.
- The decapping rod is supplied with a standard size button. This is especially useful for reloaders who are using commercial brass as is.
- A decapping pin retainer is also supplied with most Type S - Bushing Dies except 17 and 20 Cal. This enables neck sizing without the use of the size button for those who sort and/or turn case necks for uniformity.
Case Hardened Steel
Die Type Included:
Type S - Full Length Bushing Die (with decapping / expander unit)
Plastic Storage Case, Decapping Pin retainer (used if the expander size button is removed)
Notes: Shell holder and Neck Sizing Bushing Not Included