Forster Bench Rest® 260 Remington Ultra Micrometer Bullet Seater Die
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
The Ultra Micrometer Seater Die is a non-crimping style seater die (except for the 30-30) that holds the bullet and case in perfect alignment while the bullet is press-fit seated.
A handy micrometer fixes the bullet seating depth to your specifications. After you have seated your bullet close to the desired depth and measured it, simply adjust the Micrometer stem up or down to the desired depth and the cartridge will be exactly the length you need.
- Includes all the popular straight line seating features of the original Bench Rest Seater Die plus an ultra-accurate Micrometer for adjusting bullet seating depth
- Micrometer allows fine-tuning in either direction; easily adjustable to .0005"
- Gradations at increments of .001" are clearly marked
- Eliminates much of the trial and error that was once associated with seating accurate rounds
- Bright, white markings make micrometer easy to read